If you had 2 female friends...which one would you hook up with? here are your choices....

Hey boys! Let's say that you are not looking for a relationship. However, let's say that you have 2 female friends (you get along with both of them equally well). however, on the hotness scale one is a 5-6 and the other one is an 8-8.5...AND they are both wanting to hook up with you...Which one would you hook up with. here are your choices:

a) The 8-8.5

b) The 5-6

c) BOTHHHHH

SLEEP with them. NOTT date them

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if I were single, I'd rather hookup with women I wasn't already friends with. But thinking about that, that's due to my own hangups, so I'll say both. Hopefully both would be good experiences that I'd learn from and enjoy, and they would too.

What Guys Said 7

• Both! Preferably at once. I'd invite them to bring a troupe of friends of also varying attractiveness, with any luck I'd end up with one for every level, 0 to 10, all at once, in a brilliant orgiastic influenza of the GirlsAskGuys 'which girl' epidemic. That'd give me great satisfaction

• C

Also:

if you want to be happy for the rest of your life,

never make a pretty woman your wife

listen to my personal point of view

get an ugly girl to marry you.

link

• i have tried to hook up with them. But we decided that it wouldn't be a good idea becuase if we broke up then it would of messed up our friendship

• Assuming that all other factors are held equal?

a)

• Both

• Neither. I don't hook up

• A?

What Girls Said 0