If a girl wants to party with you, is that good?

This girl meet up with sometimes says she wants to party with me. Is that good? When I'm drunk and with her is it OK to make a move?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude if you make a move when she is drunk, it'll only be a one night stand, and she won't trust you. That is if she is even looking for a relationship. I wouldn't go to bars, or partys to find ladies, then again I don't look to get puked on in the store either. So to say, go to a party to get puked on,and for one night stands, but at least use protection if you have to do it.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It is good, but if you want a relationship with her.. Don't make a move.. Just get her number and hook up with more parties.. I know.. It works

• If she wants to party with you, it's clear she wants you to f*** her. Don't feel guilty if you give in and take advantage of her. After all, that's what she hoped for.