Men who would you prefer and why?

if you were 30 years old and single with a 9 year old would you try to build a relationship with: a woman who is 33 years old you, a housekeeper, married, and has 3 kids or the single, 24 year old, in college, no kids. I need honest answers please.

Most Helpful Guy

• the 33 yo would be the safest route .. and easiest

the 24 yo hasn't made it past the 30 year going crazy hurtle, might develop typical step child, not mine, hesitate to invest in child issues

3 year diff easier to manage than 6 years

That 24 year old would really have to do some growing up, loads of sacrifices, step up to the plate repeatedly & hit some home runs w/o crying too much - hers will be hard road, so hope there's love coming to her to pay for it

What Guys Said 4

• Not enough info to make a decision.

• The other womans kids are 7, 9, and 14. What's wrong with her marriage is that her husband is a truck driver and is never home, he works a lot to support his family financially. Now is that enough info.

• No, I need to know personalities.

• Too little information cancan6612. As I would have a kid, it would be very important that the woman (no matter who) can relate to that. My priority would be my kid.

• Depends. Does the single woman like kids? How old are the kids with the other woman? Wait, married woman? What's wrong with her marriage that she is looking for a relationship? Too many questions for that to give my answer.

• the single woman does like kids and she has nieces and a newphew. The other womans kids are 7, 9, and 14. What's wrong with her marriage is that her husband is a truck driver and is never home, he works a lot to support his family financially.

• no she never talk to her husband. she knows that the single girl likes the guy and she started flirting with him and putting all kinds of moves on him. and every time someone at our job ask does she like him and she denys it and says I'm married but someone else told us that she wants to try to build a relationship with him.

• Hmm, well that changes things. If it is a work relationship, I wouldn't do it. If he doesn't work at your place then it could work out. The guy would have to think how much he makes and if he could afford to take care of 3 more kids with a wife. Sure, she might be working now and may get child support but one can't count on things like that.

• Both would be horribly unappealing. So, neither.

• why you say that?

• Well the first woman is married and the second is 24...and in college. Too big an age gap for me.

What Girls Said 1

• the 33 year old has more in common with him. they are closer in age, both have kids and could make a nice blended family

i fit the description of the 2nd woman and would probably not be interested in dating a 30 year old man with a 9 year old son. he doesn't sound that appealing on paper but it depends what he's like in person