Do guys find inexperienced girls a turnoff?

Is it weird for a 20 year old girl to have never had a boyfriend or kissed?

My roommate always seems to point this out. For example (in front of my other roommates) I was telling her she should talk to the guy she likes and then she said "you wouldn't talk to him! You've never even had a boyfriend!". This made me so embarassed, mad and upset-I didn't show it of course. People always seem to get into my business and point out my love life flaws-which makes me more depressed about it.

I have been on dates and I am currently talking to a guy over text-he seems interested, although he lives three hours away from my school (only 30 minutes in the summer). I am pretty shy but slowly coming out of my shell and I am a very happy person who smiles a lot.

I'm very nervous though. The guy I have been texting asked me if I wanted to watch the movies we talked about when I come back down to my hometown. I told him I would love to, I want to hang out, but if he does try anything I will be super embarassed if he finds out I'm completely inexperienced. I don't know if he would try anything but he could since he calls me babe, once beautiful, and has invited me to his future rugby games.

Should I tell him ahead of time that I don't know what I'm doing or just go with the flow? Do guys find competely inexperienced girls a turnoff?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with being twenty and having not crossed those things on your experience list. You only get to have your first kiss once, and you only get to have your first boyfriend once. And boys LOVE IT when they get to be a first anything for a girl. It doesn't matter if it's as silly as being the first guy to take you to a certain restaurant or see a certain movie, they love and covet being that guy. It's like the gold medal or badge of courage for them.

You've been around girls that have said "Oh...I've kissed this many boys" or "oh, I've had this many boyfriends." Are you ever really impressed by them? No, not really. They don't seem like winners. They seem a tad desperate. But when you hear the stories about the girls who didn't date a million and a half guys before finding Mr. Right, those girls seem impressive. Those girls are the quality girls. And do you really want to be a quantity girl when you are a quality girl who is going to rock some very lucky guy's world?

As for your boy, I don't think you have to say anything. Your actions will probably speak for themselves. If he asks you can always tell him in some offhand joking way like, "Oh yeah, I'm still learning, so in the event that I totally mess this up, you have to promise that you'll think it's cute, okay?" Good luck quality girl!

What Guys Said 5

• If I find the girl attractive and like her personality than its actually a total turn on..

• No, that's definitely not a turn off. If anything, it's the opposite.

• no because I'm inexperienced

• don't even need to read the question just the title the answer?

no

• Definitely a turn on don't worry :)

What Girls Said 1

• ur roommate is a hater. you may be inexperienced but that's better than being used up. you can always gain experience but you can't get rid of a used up vag *kanyeshrug*