Have you gone to bars/dance clubs with your significant other?

I have never gone to one. Like, NEVER. Not even on my own or with my friends. Horrible, right?

I think it only plays country music..Or mostly. I don't really listen to country music..nor how to dance to it. His mom actually invited us. She goes to drink and have fun. He said every time he has went, he has had fun. I think he used to go with his first serious girlfriend. I am just nervous. I want to go because I want to make him happy. I think, maybe I could have fun..But, I do not know what to expect.

• Yes, liked it
  • Yes, didn't like it
  • No, but want to
  • No, and don't want to
  • Never thought about it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I go to the bar with my dude sometimes. There are probably 10 bars in my town that all cater to different 'crowds', and the one we go to most often is one that has mostly 'alternative' type regulars, but there's also the older crowd, kids from the college, and people trickling in from the other bars. It feels the most diverse, despite appearances. We have fun there because we know the bartenders and that's where a lot of our mutual friends go, lots of people we know, but enough diversity to always meet new people. Sure there's bar drama like with anywhere, but never involving us.

• okay. Thank you =) I'll give it a try.

• No problem. =] You should! It could be a lot of fun. I doubt you'll run into any problems, especially if you're more or less sticking to the group you came with.

What Guys Said 2

• dance clubs don't play country lol bars could...

at least where I live they dont...

just go, have fun, it'll be a expierence in itself...you'll regret it if you don't and who knows, maybe you'll become a local there and love it

i go out to clubs/bars every single weekend...you either like it, or dont...i mean there are def weekends you need a break, but to me...i love it

• oh and I've gone with my SO...had a lot of fun...esp the sex after it lol

• the guy is the leader on the dance floor...i don't know how to dance to country...im into like hip-hop, house music and all that stuff

• yes...me too. lol. oh well.

• His mom and he go to the same bar?

Do you live in a small town where there's only one bar?

• lol not really. They are close. It will be his mom, his mom's boyfriend, and he and I.

What Girls Said 1

• Sure, it's fun to have a drink or two and spend the night on the dance floor with my partner.

• Okay. Thank you =) You guys never run into 'problems'?

• I do not know..like people trying to grab you? Like guys and girls? lol..All I hear is that couples get grabbed up by random people. lol. That is frightening.