Does a guy see more than one girl at a time?

if you're 'seeing' a guy (but not yet started having sex with him) is it quite likely that he's seeing and dating other girls?

he's told me how much he likes me and wants to see where 'we' go and whenever I mention talking to 'seeing' another guy he asks me not to see anyone else...do guys see more than one girl at once? especially if they're not having sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• If all you are doing is "dating" then both are allowed to "date" other people. Someone has to say that they want to be exclusive then both agree to being exclusive in a relationship.

Sex has nothing to do with whether or not two people are exclusive.

What Guys Said 6

• I didn't before I was married.

If I were single again, I'd definitely date multiple women until such a a time that we made a mutual decision not to, if that's what we both wanted. I wouldn't do it automatically. To be honest, its a bad idea.

• Nooo, I think that's just wrong, and a little bit cheap, I think all my attention should be focused on just one girl.

• No one gives guys enough credit. There a few guys that are awful people and do that. But most don't. For example I would NEVER do that to anyone

• Yes...sadly but it doesn't mean he's having sex.

• Yeah usually we have someone else on the side so we can get our sexual needs met, unless you blatantly state you're in an exclusive relationship. If he's telling you not to see other people, he wants you two to be exclusive.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys do it all the time. Most of them don't just only date one girl at a time. If he asked you not to see anyone else then it's official right? Because if you aren't official you can do what you want (both of you)

• If he is asking you not to, then he better not be..