Sigh, love is crazy. I am really head over heels for this guy if anything. He seems perfect for me in every way. He's smart as hell I can actually have conversations with him, he loves my kids, he's ambitious, damn everything. Now we've been dating for 3 months and we've been talking about moving in together, and marriage that whole thing.

Everyone I know says he's just rebounding from his ex because he sees her new relationship going somewhere. Now I REALLY LOVE THIS GUY AND I can see myself marrying him regardless. What do you guys think about the whole rebound theory?

Well we have been living together for 3 months and we're thinking of moving to another state! Doing great nothing bad to report.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not about everyone. its about you and him. They do not know his reason for wanting to go further in y'alls relationship. they're just going off of assumption but not real prove. Besides, all that matters is if he seems real to you not to everyone else who aren't in y'alls relationship. He's a good man, it seems, to you and your family and you both love each other and that's all you need to know. Forget what everyone else thinks. Listen to your instincts.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0