Why isn't she as excited as she was when texting me back?

I met this girl at a bar on a Saturday night and we exchanged numbers. I texted her that night and the other day, she replied me back in a warm manner and we decided to meet on a Tuesday evening after work. I chose a romantic Cuban bar and we had quite a few drinks together kissing and holding hands. When I got home I texted her about how much fun I had with her and she replied in a less excited way than I did but she definitely enjoyed spending time with me. The morning, I texted her from work and asked how her day was going. Maybe I went a little far by adding "Did you miss me as much as I missed you? I should always drink like that because I'm working 200% today, it may be you too though" and got the reply "Haha I'm glad you're not too tired' Actually I was expecting her to tell me she missed me back too but I got really upset when I saw what she wrote! and all day she was just texting me in an "OK" mood. Not too excited or willing. I'm still waiting to hear from her and it s driving me nuts. because I really liked her and want to date her again! So what should I do? change the way I text her? which is really difficult, because I cannot act cool in these types of situations. I am also thinking she changed her mind about dating me again. What is she thinking?

Thank you all guys! I did not text her until this morning(2 days after) and she replied right after I sent her a message with an excited tone. Then I called her in the evening and set up a time for another date. After we hung up, I sent her a text saying "It was nice hearing your voice again" and she sent a kiss back saying I was so nice. I think we are back on track. I will need your tips again though ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Below comments are both right. As hard as it it...chill out...play it cool...

Miss you messages are way way way too soon. Granted I think differently than a lot of girls but man...wait at least 3 months for that.

You can tell her you had fun and enjoyed her company, etc. Don't text too much. Just enough too show interest...not enough to show there is nothing else in your life or smothering. Seriously limit it.

Try this. Cool it for 2 days. Completely. Say nothing. Then send her a 'good morning sunshine' or something like that text. Say...I really had a nice time with you and would like to take you out again. THEN...play it cool...and say. I'll call you tomorrow to pick a time. I have a lot going on right now and need to make sure I can get time off.

What Girls Said 1

• Give her space. You went out on one date. Wrong idea saying you missed her. You are smothering her with all these text messages. Let her come to you.

• I definitely don't want to scare her away, but did I already? I would normally text a gnite line but I don't even want to do that. It rarely happens to me and I don't want to miss her with boring lovey dovey stuff.

• dont what

What Guys Said 3

• the one thing I learned from texting is there is no emotion in what they say or do you can't tell and never will be able to tell.never assume that she is this or that without asking her trust me you will save your self the stress later..just ask her over the phone how do you feel about us..maybe not now or maybe a week from now but texting isn't the best way to judge somesones emotions.

• yeah she thinks ya'll are moving way too fast...bro just relax and back off a bit. go a few days without texting her and whatever you do don't apologize

• a few days? well I ll do that but what if she thinks I'm not interested in her and gives up on me?

• nah she won't think that..matter fact if she really interested then she'll start missing you instead. you don't want to be seen as a "bug" like someone whos bugging the crap outta her

• you are coming off too needy