We are talking more and more and getting closer. How do I proceed?

Hello I'm starting to like one of my friends but she just broke up with her boyfriend one month ago, her relationship lasted one year, I don't know what to do, every day we are talking more and more and getting closer but I don't know how to proceed , maybe if I wait a little more.. or I don't know haha

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Keep talking to her. Don't ask her out right now. Just build the relationship. One year is a long time. I don't think it'd be right for another to start so soon. But maybe she's alright with it.

Try not to be the guy who makes her look back by going back out with someone after one month... wait a couple man. It'll be worth it too, becuase you guys will be so familiar with each other, and if she doesn't have feelings for you now, she probably will then.

• Thanks for your answer man , and yes I think that it would be better if I wait a couple of months more, hopefully we'll be a lot closer by then. Thanks again!

• Yeah no problem! I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you'll make her much happier than her last boyfriend!