NEVER have I ever...sooo?

How does it feel to be kissed? (Physical, emotional, spiritual...etc?).

I have never been kissed and I am just a curious 19 year old that wants to know...

And what are things to keep in mind when you go in for your very first kiss?

What Guys Said 2

• if its with someone special it just emotional connects u. Pretty hard to describe...have you ever hugged or cuddled with someone you care about?...it is kinda sorta like that but more intense. Nothing special you need to know to kiss. It just happens naturally like everyone says.

• Hugged or cuddled with a guy I really care about?...nope. Does hugging guy friends count? lol. Thanks for answering my question...but could you elaborate more...like how was the most intense kiss you ever had? What did it feel like? What went on in your mind?..stuff like that. :)

• it will happen sooner or later =). Like I said you just feel happy and complete

• Thanks. :)

• if the kiss is between two people who love each other, then the kiss is a union of of two souls

• That's a nice way to put it: "union of two souls." Thanks for answering my question. ;)

• ...but could you elaborate more...like how was the most intense kiss you ever had? What did it feel like? What went on in your mind?..stuff like that. :)

What Girls Said 0