Do I trust him or what?

So I met this guy online, stupid I know so don't bash on me about that, and I really like him. Like I go crazy if I don't hear from him and stuff. We talk like constantly. We have not met in person either. I don't know if I trust him either. Like I thought I could but then some of the little stuff he says to me doesn't add up. Like he told me that he is in the army yet he claims he doesn't have an address to receive packages and I thought ALL military guys have one. Also, he says he lives in one state but then his cell phone is from a different state.

I have no clue what to do. I really like him and don't want to lose him yet I feel like he is lying to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• How can you go crazy for someone you haven't even met yet? I mean why would you get mad?

• Just how he talks and stuff like that. It's hard to explain but I did.

• Yeah, pretty much.

• so those are signs that his not a keeper

What Guys Said 1

• "I go crazy if I don't hear from him and stuff" - sounds like you infatuated with him.

Slow it down. Verify all the facts. If it all sounds too good to be true, it problem is.

I also thought people in the military have APO/FPO addresses.

• That's the thing. When I tried to verify the facts, nothing has connected to what he says.

What Girls Said 1

• Try to keep a clear mind so you don't get hurt. If things don't add up and you feel something isn't right then more than likely that's the case. I can tell you that guys in the military DO have an address to send packages to (I dated a military guy for a long time). Concerning the cell, it is possible to have a number from his home state and be stationed elsewhere. Proceed with caution and maybe probe a little more about clarification on the address. If he doesn't offer a viable excuse, I'd get out while it's still early. You will only be hurt and disappointed in some way in the end. Been there, done that.

• I'm trying to but I think I am already in too deep.