I don't know who to choose?

There are two guys that I know like me, and they're both great guys, I am just having trouble figuring out which one I will end up with.

The first guy, I'll just call him M. M is a fun guy to be around, I am so totally comfortable around him. He's my height, which I generally prefer taller guys, and he avoids serious conversation sometimes, and is not very flirtatious, but I can tell he likes my by the way he laughs and smiles only when I'm around.

The second guy, we'll call him G. G is older than me, and is not in the same friend group. He is super sweet and is a very heartfelt guy. He is very shy. I can tell he likes me because he talks to me every day. The problem with him is that when I started talking to him, boy, everyone got pissed off at him, and me. But I can't just leave him, and we share deep convos together.

I don't know who to choose, and both are getting dangerously near to asking me out.

Oh and also, the guys hate each other. A lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally think that "m" sounds like he just wants to be a flirt and wants to just have a "good time" and the second guy sounds like he has some depth and as long as he isn't some druggy or ex con ...where people would be mad at you for talking to him then I would go for number two guy and who cares what people think as long as you are not doing something morally wrong then other people (not including close friends or those that would want the best for you) and there opinions should not matter ...but honestly if you don't truly like either one so much that you can not stand not being with them I would not date either one that will only end up in a heartache.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• go on dates with both of them so you can get to know each other better, then decide.

also...why was every one mad at G and you when yall started talking?

• i would go with g. you said more positive things a bout him and heartfelt guys are allways the ones you go for

• If it were me, I'd go with G. You have said more positive things about him.

• i say g. it sounds like m is just an accessory.