Should I text him first?

Simple question--yes or no? We've been texting off and on every day for like 5 days or so, but usually he texts first. He hasn't today, and I kinda want to text him, should I? Or would that seem too pushy, maybe he wants to take things slower? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just text him, You're overthinking it. if he has been texting you everyday, he at the very least thinks you're interesting so he definitely wouldn't mind a text from you.

What Guys Said 6

• believe me, he will not think it's pushy if you text him first. he will appreciate that you were thinking of him and wanted to text him first

• You should text him whenever you want. My girlfriend always says that she is waiting for me to call or text her first to see if "I" actually want to talk to "HER", but I feel like she should do the same thing sometimes. Don't wait for him if your nervous either. A simple hey or what's up can get a conversation going in no time at all. :-)

• Just go for it and text him. Don't worry about what he is thinking. There really is no rules to texting in regards to who should contact whom first. Besides, why be suffering all alone wondering about him? Maybe instead of him talking to you first all the time, you should go talk to him for a change.

• Yeah, that's kinda what I want to do. It's just I think I often come off too strong, and I don't want to haha.

• Well that is not coming on too strong. Coming on too strong would be trying to move in with him within a week. Planning a wedding after a month. Ya dig?

• lol yes got it.

• Definitely. There should be some sort of equality between who texts first. You don't want to always text first, but you also unfair for him to always have to text first.

• yes keep it close to 50/50

• Yes text him. If you never text him first and you do it now how would you imagine that can come off as pushy? All it tells him is that you are thinking about him, which is a good thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Just wait don't worry so much. If you know he likes you then everything should fall into place link

• Wow, another female slave to the "Magical Relationship Theory".

• Thanks for taking time to reply to my answer it does how important I am to you .

• woww...ok thanks for answering.