Does he really like me?

he talks about wanting to get together to hookup and do stuff ith me, but likes other girls at the same time! our fling will constanntly be put on hold because of his latest crush, and I wonder what about me? he also doesn'y like being seen with me around his friends, but says that he REALLY wants to hook up.

what's the deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol WOW!

Ok so you're young so if you go through guys like this by the age of 20 you'll realize how naive you were about some boys. HE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM ACTUALLY LIKES YOU. Be direct and confident to him and let him no that the way he is treating you is INSANELY UNACCEPTABLE. You are not to be treated like a doll to HOOK UP with. He's literally being straight forward about how much he "likes" you by letting you know that he "just wants to hook up with you" and "I don't like when you're around me and my friends"? Holy shit, kick him to the curb and NEVER look back!

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like this guy is in a candy shop and wants to try out all different sweets, to see which is his favourite and to constantly go back to others at times. Basically he is not a "commited to 1 girl" type of guy. I do advise this guy is not right for you as he will only end up messing you about and breaking your heart once your feelings for him deepen. I would say that you move onto a better guy who will respect and be commited to you, rather than mess you about like this guy is doing. And once you walk away from him, don't look back ok :)

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry but it sounds like he only wants to hookup with you. He did say that he really wants to hookup not I really want a relationship with you. You're only 16 you don't need to deal with guys like that at your age. Move on he's not worth your time.

• Don't set yourself up for a disaster. Seems like he would be a cheater too. He's not worth your time.