What questions would you ask your date on the first date?

what questions would you ask your date on the first date? you're trying to get to know them but not be too intrusive. I need sample questions or something. I'm going to ask a guy out and I'm nervous. help.

Most Helpful Guy

• What was the best vacation you ever took? What made it so great?

What Guys Said 1

• I would try not to think about it. Its not good to prepare questions.

Its not an interview, you want your date to feel comfortable, so just ask what is interesting for you at this moment.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not an interview - so don't approach it as such.

The best read I can get on a guy is when conversation is flowing naturally and we're both comfortable - not firing questions at each other.

And eh - if the conversations doesn't flow naturally - then you're probably not too well paired anyway.

• You could ask things such as: Where'd you grow up? ask about his family maybe and school/college/university/work. Maybe ask about his hobbies or favorite bands. But like the others said.. the conversation has to FLOW. You can't just fire questions at him, you learn about each other throughout the conversation.. one story leads to another, ask questions sparingly, where appropriate. And make sure you tell him about you too, don't just let him do all the talking. Chances are he wants to find out about you, not sit through an inquisition.