Would you date a girl that...?

Would you date a girl who wasn't overweight, but "chubby"? Even if she was a little heavier than you? Or is that completely out of the question..?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, I think that the anorexic look is unhealthy. Of coarse girls can be thin and be in shape and fit which is a good thing. I'm a cook though so I like girls that like to eat; none of this "I only eat salads" business. At the same time I'm still active so if a girl didn't want to be active I would dwell more on that than actual size or weight which is not so important. For instance, I love to snowboard so if a girl was so physically unfit that she was unable to do this then we would not be a good match. I'm not going to stop snowboarding for anyone. Another thing...a few weeks ago I went to a college party (even though I don't attend college) and when my friends and myself showed up we were informed that it was a themed party and the theme was that it was an underwear party. We actually didn't know this before going and when we got there and they told us this I was like ok but as I looked around everyone was in pajamas still and no one had stripped down yet. So it was 10:30 and I had drank a beer and the girls started saying when is this shindig going to turn into an actual underwear party. I said that I would be the first person to strip down as long as no one would freak out because I have a non-contagious skin disease called psoriasis all over my body. If you don't know what it is go ahead and google it. Moral of the story is that I was the first person to be down to my boxer briefs and I have a beer belly and a skin disease. I'm not perfect and neither is anyone else so stop worrying and start having a good time everywhere you go because that's all that really matters. I hope this helps and I apologize for the long winded comment and not too graphic visuals.

P.S. My favorite movie is Wedding Crashers and my favorite line is Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly I wouldn't have a problem with it. If she was sweet and awesome then I don't see why I shouldn't. I realized that the skinny hot chicks are all too much drama and High Maintanance, I could use someone whose chill and rea ldown to earth. :)

• ya definately I like girls with a little meat on there bones

sexxxy

• Depends on the personality, and how much weight we are talking. For me I prefer girls more my type athletic, toned, and just very good looking (yes I'm conceited I know LOL:) At the same time though if the girl has that *what guys call cute chunk* going on then she's a possibility. If I look at her though and notice the weight immediately I'm sorry, I wouldn't be interested. There is my honesty for tonight, ciao:)

• I would.

• I'm 6''2, 12 stone, muscular build, and I've dated women from a size 8-16, its all good

• She could not be heavier then me, that's just not attractive.

• I'd have no problem with it

What Girls Said 0