When is the best time to text a girl?

I want to text and talk the girl I like, but I don't want to send it late at night just in case she is asleep, and I don't want to text too early for it to seem creepy or that it might wake her up. I know she is sometimes busy I the evening or the afternoon but I'm not exactly sure when. And I don't want to text her when she is with her friends (some of them I feel don't like me much). Would a fb message be better?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a person who doesn't have all that much against Facebook, but I wouldn't send a fb message anyways. Send a text message. it's more personal, and it'll mean more to her if she feels something towards you. To tell you "between 10 am and 10 pm" is a pretty broad answer, if you ask me. I think you already know that 2 am is not the smartest time to text a girl. Send her a text in the middle of the day. Make it seem random. It's sweeter if she thinks that you don't need a special reminder to think of her.

What Girls Said 3

• I honestly LOVE morning texts. Like, if they guy knows my schedule and sends me a "Good morning" when I get up and am alone and bored. It cheers me up. Makes my day.

• Dont be so paniked! I'd rather if a guy texted me, calling would be the best way though, according to me. Text her around 21:00, I'd be at home, and alone at this time. But I don't that girl so just text her anytime. Don't worry about her friends, they'll find out that you texted her sooner or later anyways.

• I'm not sure, but try sending a message, and once she replies back, note the time she sent it. If she replies at around the same time every time (regardless of when YOU sent her a message), you'll soon be able to find out what time she's most available to chat with you.

Good luck!

• Well I texted her but she didn't reply. I guess she just isn't into me. :/

What Guys Said 2

• depends on how well you know her.. I don't know after 10am and before 9pm if you don't know her well

• between 10 am and 10 pm