Should I text him? Should I wait for him to text me?

so i've known this guy for a couple years and just recently we've kinda started talking and becoming friends. He's friends with some of my close friends and they gave me his number. I kinda wanna text him (maybe under the pretense of asking him about our mutual teacher. We have the same spanish teacher but in different periods). Would it be awkward/weird for me to text him? If not then do you think he would text me again or would it just be a quick conversation and then he would forget he had my number? Also what would be a good thing to ask to make it the least weird? Or should I just wait for him to ask me for my number? If so how do I get him to do this?

What Guys Said 1

• If you and him know each other and are talking to each other then maybe you can ask for his number casualy and be like you and hm should hango out osmetimes like go them ovies or even study spanish since you both have the same teacher. It might be weird for you to text him since he didn't ggive you his number personally. Me personaly it wouldn't bother me if a girl texted me and another girl gaved her my number. I knew not all guys are cool like that. I think if you did text him it would be a 50/50 chance he would respond back and hopefully the text wouldn't get awkward. That is just my opionion. You don't have to listen to me. Just do what you think is right. I think finding some kind of way to hang out with him will help things. Good luck. :)

What Girls Said 0