Why is she ignoring me all of a sudden?

This girl whom I like very much came to see me yesterday without notice. We cuddled, had sex, and hung out for a bit before she left to hang out with her friends. Here's the thing, she won't answer my text messages. It's been going on for a week now... Before all this, we texted all the time. It's driving me nuts! I asked her about it but she told to stop making a big deal about it.

What has gotten into her? Am I making a big deal out of nothing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's using you for sex.

• She wants a long term relationship, same as me. I don't think that's really the case. I'm more curious as to why her sudden change in behavior.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think she's interested. She might have just wanted to have some fun and then move on which sometimes does happen. I'd say just move on too. You did what you could and you can't make anyone like you the same way as you like them. I'm sorry xx

• I'd say you're making a big deal out of it. She's not obligated to text you back.

What Guys Said 1