I am in love with two girls. Do not judge!

I am a great guy don't get me wrong but my whole life has been hard. My mother can be very mean to me and my ex girlfriend treated me like sh*t. That is when I meet Sky. Sky was so sweet, and nice to me, that we became friends. Soon I began to realize how sexy she was. I began to realize I had feelings for her and dumped my ex.

Thinking Sky was the one for me I gave her a promise ring after 3 months of dating then a engagement ring 3 months after the promise ring. We are reaching are two year mark this Summer. I have our lives set to go for I plan to marry Sky soon and here is where the problem comes in...

The fall after Sky and I began to date, I met her older good friend Lilly. Like Sky, Lilly was sweet and kind. But she was more of a lone wolf. Sad to say I was drawn to Lilly with in hours like a moth is to a flame. Like me, Lilly shared my hard life but in a different way. Most of my life I had little money and had to learn the ways of the street to live. I joined a gang to help support my family. Lilly was born sick. She spent most of her life at doctors and dealing with the fact she may never get a job. I don't want to go into detail of what she has.

Anyway the more I got to know Lilly the more I realized I felt for her. Unlike my sweet Sky, Lilly had a short fuse that sparked easy. Taking no crap from no one not even me and let me just say I can be in a pain in the ass. That summer I told Lilly how I felt and to my shocking surprise she felt the same. Yet being Lilly she told me to stay with Sky no matter what. Still my feelings did not fade. I had thoughts of kissing Lilly once when we where in Game Stop alone but I fought it down. I told her what I feel felt right.

That fall everything changed when tragedy struck, (family problem). I had to tell Lilly what I felt was all lust for her and nothing else. I think I must have hurt her pretty bad because she tells me less now. I tired to explain to her everything I said to her was true but my feelings for her was just lust. Her words tore me a part that night and cut into me like knives. I don't think she was hurt about me wanting Sky. I think she was more hurt because she thought I lied to her and used her.

Then one day I kissed Lilly, We where trapped in a archway watching the rain down pour down on each side of the small archway we took shelter under. I don't know why but I leaned in and kissed her very gently. I told her then I only feel lust for her but I care about her as much as I lust for her.

Since the kiss I have not seen Lilly. It was months ago, Sky has seen her once but I had to work that day. I just can't get Lilly off my mind at times. I love Sky don't get me wrong but when I first met Lilly I was drawn to her. I don't know if I am in love with Lilly or not.

(Lilly is 2 years older then me. I am 19 and Sky is 19)

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like a pretty tough situation you've found yourself in. Personally, I see nothing wrong with loving two people at the same time, so long as the feelings are genuine. I'd say a lot of the world is customarily monogamous, but some people are more comfortable with polyamorous relationships. If all people involved are comfortable with it, it is a perfectly healthy relationship style.

I do think it would be good to try to clear things up with Lilly and figure out exactly what you feel for her. Love is a very confusing thing and it can be hard to draw definite lines on what you feel. Would Sky be comfortable with considering sharing you with Lilly? If so, maybe everyone can be happy with the situation.

What Girls Said 6

• "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn’t have fallen for the second."

~Johnny Depp

• Firstly, have you told Sky what happened? It may be that she knows why Lilly has gone off the radar, and she has kept it from you.

If you are so sure that it is lust you feel for Lilly, why are these feelings still going on? Are you keeping them alive by looking at photos, or talking about her? The reason I ask is that love tends to stay whether you want it to or not, whereas lust is more out of sight out of mind.

You talk so much about your feelings for Lilly and how much you want her and miss her, etc etc, but if you read that back, you don't really talk about Sky. Are you sure you haven't settled for Sky because she is less of a firecracker, because she is stable, and you're familiar with her? Perhaps the reason you are drawn to Lilly is the excitement of playing with fire.

One thing I will say is...you are still young, possibly a bit too young for marriage right now. I would not marry Sky until you are sure about your feelings, and until everything is sorted. For one thing, what happens if you go through with your plans and Sky asks Lilly to be a bridesmaid and you're stood at the altar staring at the wrong girl? It will break Sky's heart.

• I think until you workout your feelings you should not marry Skye. Even then, given you've had feelings for another girl - should at any stage you be marring her? there is nothing wrong with having feelings for more than one girl. Just don't go marring either of them, it's not fair to them or to yourself. Remember you cannot control what feelings you have, but you can control what you do about them.

• I feel for you. I know it can be hard, but just stick it out. Lily's doing you a favor by not showing up. And I know it's a lot easier said than done, but try not to think about her. Everytime she comes into your mind think about Sky. If you really love her it won't be hard to think about all the reasons your with her. The more time you spend with Sky, the easier it should be to forget about Lily. It's a hard situation to be in, but I wish you all the best!

• Thank you mimiperson for understanding. Unlike the post above yours, I am very graceful for your advice and I am going to try my best.

• lol I'm not trying to be rude at all sweetie I just telling you what it sounds like to me

• Glad I was of help. Tell me how it works out!

• What was Sky lacking that Lilly had? It sounds like you find Lilly alluring no doubt, but is that all that captivates you, her sex appeal? Maybe you should leave Sky for a few weeks and whoever can't escape your mind may be the one you truly care for.

• it sounds like your in lust with sky and you feel sorry for lilly. you will be afraid if you choose sky over lilly because lilly has a disease

• Yo that is not true. I know that is for a giving fact. And Lilly can't control how she is born, she is not god. I might be a jerk but I have a heart. I don't judge a book by it's cover like some people in this world do. I see Lilly for who she is on the inside and NOT HER LOOKS. Looks are not everything.

• i agree 100% but who do you go to sleep thinking about?

What Guys Said 0