Should I text her again?

I don't know what went wrong with that girl. We were close from getting together while we were talking on Facebook in the winter holiday but when the holiday was over and I met her I felt like she wasn't happy to see me :/ she was with her back against me talking to her friend so I just made a turn and came up her face and waved my hand as if she's 3 miles away :| the second time she was walking against me but looked only at her phone, again I felt I was unwanted but I said hi and she said hi. The next few times I didn't even look at her, she didn't say anything either, and I felt really stupid and I sent her a text explaining how stupid I felt for ignoring her and that I did that because I thought she was unhappy to see me. I got no response. Few days later I sent her a hi text and still no response. Our last fb conversation b4 all this happened was a disaster, she called me stupid, and I told her that she was right I m stupid and logged off. I don't really like her anymore but I see her everyday and its really awkward :/ (we have classes together) Any answers to this question and advises will be sincerely appreciated. I m thinking of sending her I m sorry message is that a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooo I don't think you should text her again. You did not do anything wrong so you don't owe her anything, especially not a apology. Maybe in time things will get better between you two but for now leave things alone and just carry on with your life. She obviously isn't really interested in doing her part in the friendship so it's best to just leave her out completely. Seems harsh but sending texts right now is just overdoing it. Sometimes you need to know when to stop and I think this is where it should stop.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe let things cool down or get less awkward for a bit? I wouldn't suggest just appologising as you haven't done anything particuarly wrong. And if you, try to show her you only want to be friends, she might be trying to distance herself for that reason. If she is still all unresponsive then she's not worth the bother :)

• NO! ignore her, act like you don't care. Girls don't like clingy guys and nothing good will come out from you sending her a message. If you ignore her she might even notice you, but if you text her now she will never do notice you.

• just move on she messin with yourt head

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry to tell you this but it reality seems like you no longer have a chance. It is often hard to determine if a girl is playing hard to get, or just plain not interested in you. This to me seems way past not interested. Most girls are p******, and are scared/don't want to tell a guy they are no longer interested in him any more, so they make up excuses or plain don't respond and expect the guy to get the message. Every time you send another unsolicited text, or try and make contact with her you lose a little more of your dignity, and seem slangy and needy to her.

Right now your only recourse is to ignore her. Don't initiate contact, if she talks to you you can respond. HOWEVER, even if she initiates contact let her make most of the effort. This will still likely not work, but in my opinion it is your only shot.

• i see :P well I m over her anyways lol so ignoring wouldn't be that hard

• yeah its really childish thing to do, to pretend that someone doesent exist

• Yeah however after a while once any feelings you have ever had for the girl are completely gone you can just have fun with her immaturity. Look at it this way, I am 27 the girl I am talking about is 24. We are both in law school. So if two older law students can act that way certainly a 19 year old under grad can :)

• ask in person. girls don't date phones. nice suit.