Guys: what reasons would there be for not texting your girlfriend for three days?

My boyfriend hasn't texted me for three days... but I know he hasn't been uber busy or anything because he's been on Facebook and such... we had a minor argument beforehand but (at least I thought) it was no big deal. Why hasn't he texted me? Should I be worried?

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• He could be annoyed about the minor argument, but boys usually get over things like that pretty fast. Have you seen him in person during the last 3 days?

0|0
    0|0
    • No... we don't get to see each other often because of busy schedules.

• Define "boyfriend", hence how long have you been dating? Have you tried to contact him? I am personally on FB all the time, this weekend I have a huge assignment to work on but I am still constantly on FB, I am not really looking at peoples profiles, or IMing but I am still logged in. Thus logged into FB does not necessarily mean not busy.

0|0
    0|0
    • dating for two months.

i tried to contact him Friday and we had a very brief conversation before he was like, "gtg ttyl".

while you're on fb all the time, he's not. he only gets on when he wants to chat with people.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.