What do you wear on your first date?

details? just pretty much what I just said above...

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Daytime - link

Night time - link

I think they look gooood! :)

0|2
    0|0
    • T33n G1rl Squ4dx0rx!

SO GOOD!

• i like these too except I'd probably uncuff the pants, it makes him look like he's trying too hard or something. I wouldn't mind just a plain v neck and jeans for a casual daytime thing either

What Girls Said 9

• Jeans, a cute top, and a sweater if needed. Then I'll just wear heels or leather boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wear either jeans and a cute shirt or leggings, maybe a skirt and cute top...But for you, a guy, jeans and a nice shirt would work just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll usually wear a cute fitted tee with shorts that show off my legs (but that are not super super short)...I'll wear a little mascara and blush but that's it as far as makeup (: I have a pretty down-to-Earth style.

0|0
    0|0
  • something that looks casual, elegant and effortless, that I probably spent hours agonizing over and putting together...

0|0
    0|0
  • it all depends on what we are doing. like dinner I would wear a dressy top, jeans, and heals/dressy flats. and if it was like outside or something I would wear shorts a t-shirt with like nikes or flip flops! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans.. button down shirt.. jacket.. simple, cute, clean :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Something simple but cute..casual really

0|0
    0|0
  • Most important...something comfortable like jeans. Cute/flirty top. And since I'm short some cute little heels.

Evening time I love to wear the same but with a long sweater and cute boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually guys were a button down shirt and jeans

and I wear jeans and a more dressy top

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Blue jumpsuit and brown diaper

0|1
    0|0
  • Take a look at the video on YouTube called "What To Wear On A First Date...First Date Style Advice For Men" by AlphaMconsulting. There are some very good points that may apply to you.

I hope this helps and good luck!

MC

0|1
    0|0
    • More importantly, make sure you are "fresh". And by that I mean make sure that your outfit is clean, your face is clean and not oily, there is nothing stuck in your teeth and your breath is not bad.

• I watched that video by the guy you said. He's right on, for real.

• T shirt and jeans with a hoodie or jacket.

0|1
    0|0
  • casual dress shoes, dark jeans (no holes), simple belt, back undershirt, solid color button down, touch of cologne.

0|0
    0|0
  • link

This. Every time. Chicks dig it, yo.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hellz yeah, there's nothing more attractive then seeing that in a dark ally at night whistling at you ;)