Should I text him or not??

About 10 months ago me and my boyfriend at a time broke up. Me and a couple of friends skipped school that day and they introduced me to this one guy, he was cute but I was heartbroken from a break up and he had a girlfriend but we had a really nice talk.. I saw him once or twice after that and he ended up giving me his phone number. It's been 10 months and I saw him at a store yesterday and he started talking to me. It was a small talk, my mom was standing next to me so I couldn't try to hang with him. And now I don't know if I should text him or not... I realized I would really like to talk to him again and stuff, but it's been such a long time since the last time we "hung out" it's kind of awkward... Helpppppp :/

Most Helpful Girl

• text him you saw him again so it won't be that weird and just say something like I had something to ask you but couldn't because of my mom. He will probably be curious to what it is

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0