If a girl rejects you, should you keep trying?

I like this girl, but the problem is that she rejected me once. In fact, she rejected me pretty rude in front of her friends. At that time I was really mad and I was even disgusted by her. I saw her again and I want to ask her out again. I want to ask her out again because the first two times we met privately, she was really receptive towards me. So, I'm thinking that she acted like a bitch last time I saw her because she was with her friends. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she doesn't like you. If she wanted to go out with you it wouldn't matter if she was with her friends. The girl was rude and rejected you publicly so don't ask her again.

What Girls Said 3

• No she doesn't deserve a second chance. If a guy asked me out and I didn't want to go out with him I would not be rude to him. I would break it gently. How she handled that situation speaks to her character...which is not worth it. Having her friends around is not excuse! You say she acted like a bitch with her friends. I say...if it looks like one, acts like one then guess what...it is one! Move on...find a deserving girl.

• I would just let her be. She rejected you, she is not interested. If she wants you, she will come to you. Besides, there are plenty of girls out there. Find someone new :) Someone who will not reject you.

• Idk maybe it was because she was with her friends at the time. It' really up to you, you could get her in private, or it might piss her off. I say the second time's the charm. If you want to again, go for it. If she rejects you again, sorry. lol

What Guys Said 1

• 1 rejection is not a big deal. Just be mindful, it is sometimes very hard to tell if a girl is playing hard to get rather than just not interested. So maybe try once more.