Girls: If a man youve spoken to for a while, said to you in passing as he left...

"you know what, you're cute as hell." And then left.

How would you take that and respond next time you saw him?

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd wonder why he said it while he was leaving and didn't try and talk more about it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on the person--I'm not sure if I'd be more flattered or weirded out, but probably some combination of both. I'd prefer if he'd stay and talk a bit after saying something like that!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I'd be confused and like huh? What just happened? But next time I saw him I might look at him curiously to see what would happen...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well obviosly it would come as a surprise and I would sure be wondering if he were actually talking to ME or not lol. Next time I saw him I would try to break the ice by jokingly sayin "you know what, your handsome as hell" and giving the flirty eye/smile. Hoping he cared enoght to actually stay a little to make a convi with moi :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that is totally sweet..i would casually thank him and respond that I think your a hottie too::))

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was atrracted to him, I would first wonder why he didn't pursue that comment. Like try to talk to me more.I would also say "that' all you gotta say?".

0|0
    0|0
  • ...Did you happen to say this? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd be more responsive to him, that's for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you say that?!?!?

I like simple answers

Wat I would do is say "Wat the hell was that?!?! Seriosly, wanna date yes no, ?

I don't think I made any swnse at all lol =.=

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think he wanted me. I'd be anticipating for him to ask me out. But I think he'd have to make a move because he started it, so he needs to finish it.

And i0if he didn't I'd be like w.t.f.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you just say that out of the blue and then vamoose, people will think you're weird. Use it as a conversation starter, stick around and joke/flirt after that and you'll have a better chance

1|0
    0|0
  • punch him in the face

3|0
    0|0