Girls: If a man youve spoken to for a while, said to you in passing as he left...

"you know what, you're cute as hell." And then left.

How would you take that and respond next time you saw him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd wonder why he said it while he was leaving and didn't try and talk more about it

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on the person--I'm not sure if I'd be more flattered or weirded out, but probably some combination of both. I'd prefer if he'd stay and talk a bit after saying something like that!

• lol I'd be confused and like huh? What just happened? But next time I saw him I might look at him curiously to see what would happen...

• Well obviosly it would come as a surprise and I would sure be wondering if he were actually talking to ME or not lol. Next time I saw him I would try to break the ice by jokingly sayin "you know what, your handsome as hell" and giving the flirty eye/smile. Hoping he cared enoght to actually stay a little to make a convi with moi :-)

• i think that is totally sweet..i would casually thank him and respond that I think your a hottie too::))

• If I was atrracted to him, I would first wonder why he didn't pursue that comment. Like try to talk to me more.I would also say "that' all you gotta say?".

• ...Did you happen to say this? lol

• i'd be more responsive to him, that's for sure

• Did you say that?!?!?

I like simple answers

Wat I would do is say "Wat the hell was that?!?! Seriosly, wanna date yes no, ?

I don't think I made any swnse at all lol =.=

• I'd think he wanted me. I'd be anticipating for him to ask me out. But I think he'd have to make a move because he started it, so he needs to finish it.

And i0if he didn't I'd be like w.t.f.

What Guys Said 2

• If you just say that out of the blue and then vamoose, people will think you're weird. Use it as a conversation starter, stick around and joke/flirt after that and you'll have a better chance

• punch him in the face