If you like a dude, do you keep texting them, or do you wait for them to reply?

so yeah,

Most Helpful Girl

• i'll text first. I hate waiting

• recipe for success

• Same as me. Although I initiated conversation like 3 times, had long conversations with him but he nevers initiates them :S. Then, I feel like crap lol

What Guys Said 2

• Wait for them to reply. A person should only send so many unreturned messages to another person before they seem clingy. Girls generally have more leeway than guys, with this rule, but they should still be mindful of the rule.

• Be original, text them. I mean another girl might take him otherwise.

What Girls Said 3

• Text him first. But only if you have something to say. Boys aren't so awesome at defining what a conversation is or isn't going to be about. So text him first and then don't freak out if he doesn't text you back right away or even at all. There are a million reasons why he might not text you back, so don't start to stress yourself over them. Just be fun and low-maintenance and all the marvelous things that make you you and he'll want to talk to you, because let's face it, why wouldn't he?

• I wait for them to text me first, otherwise you might be called a stalker. and how would you know if they really like you if you're only talking to them instead of other way around. and I really don't like when guys are too secretive and reclusive anyway. they should be friendly and upfront with you.

• Men worry about the same thing. Text him once first. Do not bug him. If he doesn't reply that day try tomorrow at the same time. That way you know 24 hours has passed. link