Would you guys stay up late and text a girl for hours?

would guys normally stay up until 2 am texting just any girl or text a girl for 5 or 6 hours?

well most of you said no ha. I really like this guy but he's shy but only to a certin extent and I had to be the first to text him ..i know I shouldn't always be the first to text him but I know that he is shy and won't do it first unless I'm willing to..im not sure what I should do about that but I did text him yesterday and its just so easy to talk to him ..he even told me it was good talking to me. he told my friend after a party that he thought I was cute,funny,nice,&chill to hang with..

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless it was my sister or something, no.

• okay, thank you! :)

• hes a shy guy and I hope it woulnt scare him off because at a party we were both at we made out,held hands,talked a lot and I went back to his apartment where we just watched movies,made out and slept. my friend asked him what he thought of me and he said he thought I was cute,funny,nice,&chill to hang with. he asked for my number at the party and my friend said I should text him first because he's too shy to and so I did and we ended up texting for 5 or 6 hours. but I don't know I guess it could scare him :/

• Haha, well if you've gone that far with him I don't think it's too preposterous a proposal to tell him you like him.

What Guys Said 4

• Just any girl? No.

A girl that I'm friends with or am into? Sure, as long as I wasn't planning on going to bed early.

• I would and have done it with girls that I was interested in :D. Actually once in hs I stayed up all night talking to a girl :D

• aww :)haha. the guy I like stayed up until 2 am texting me. I really like this guy I just don't want to have to intiate first again, but he's shy :P

• Only really happens with girls I'm at least a bit interested in

• I do it with girl "friends" all the time. I'm a flirty person but I tend to stray from any "emotional connection".

What is "aksuhduus"?

• hes a shy guy who, I know has had relationships before but I don't know how because I had to flirt first in order for him to talk to me or make any moves. when we are with each other in person its so much more easier and lol I don't know it said I needed a longer title so I just put a whole bunch of letters

• hahah that's awesome :) thatll be the meaning for it then

• ...and the moderators changed the title :(

What Girls Said 2

• I know I'm not a guy but my ex used to text me a lot and occasionally he would say he'd been texting someone else and that he had lied that he was going to sleep. Through experiences with my ex and other friends...men like sleep and they will text you if you like you. If they don't they won't.

• I know I'm not a guy, but still I think no.