Why doesn't she reply to my texts?

I'm friends with this girl, and I text her a few days a week. She doesn't always text me back I'd say she replies to one out of every four I send her. I like this girl and at times I feel like she likes me too. Are there any reasons that she could have for not replying? I don't think I'm the only one she does this to though, I believe there are other people she doesn't reply to too. Are there some girls like this that just don't like to text or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not going to answer my answer because I didn't like this answer when I heard it...

Give it a few days, no texting, no contact whatsoever. Then give her a call when you think she'd be available to talk. If it goes to voice mail, don't leave one. Then wait. She will give you a call back if she wants to talk to you. If not, she won't.

• Sorry, typo... I meant "You're not going to LIKE my answer because I didn't like this answer when I heard it..."

What Girls Said 1

• That is called experience. She's been hurt before so now guys who date her better deserve her attention. My advice would be to be patient and flirt with other girls.

What Guys Said 1

• Sure it is possible that some people just don't text that often. Maybe ask her if there is a better way to stay in touch with her.