Guys: how often do you message your female friends?

hey, so I have this male friend. we've known each other for over a year. we weren't the best of friends nor did we hangout often but when we did (once a month) we got along great. anyway, my guy friend moved away for school (faraway) and now messages me EVERY SINGLE DAY. he messages me to ask how my day has been, sends me pictures of things around him, sends me songs to listen to. so question for you boys: how often do you message your female friends? how about your female friends that live faraway from you?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. I have a GREAT friend, who I would say would be my best friend except she decided to ignore me for a year and a half while she was dating another one of my best guy friends...anyway, I text her EVERYDAY now. She texts me just as much. She is just so much fun, an amazing person, I love everything about her. Then there are some friends who are in different states going to different colleges that I only see like twice a year now. I'll text them a lot when they are in town or planning on making a trip back. Then there are the ones that live near, but aren't my GREAT friends, I'll certainly talk to them forever if they text me or something, but other than that, I'll hardly throw them a text once a month.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Girls that don't live nearby I don't message very often. I would rather, on average, dedicate more attention to those people that are in close proximity to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Close friends, every couple days... to maybe once a week or every two weeks. Ones that live far away maybe once every month or two.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.