Help! I like two girls. They are both roommates.

I like two girls. We are all friends, we see each other often and hang out a lot. The issue is that they are both roommates, which could make for an awkward dynamic.

Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• three-some? (;

• Haha! I've done it before and found the experience to be a bit of a letdown. I knew someone was going to say this though!

• i guess I was the one to read your mind! haha.

What Girls Said 4

• lol maybe you should date both. I know it sounds kind of radical but if you all get along well and have a good dynamic as friends and feel a flirty, affectionate vibe between both, they may be open to it. tell them how you feel. If the feeling is mutual towards you, and they seem receptive to it, push it a little further and you may have yourself two girlfriends! They'd have to be pretty open minded though.

• Go for the one you like more, be honest about your interest in both of them though.

• choose!

• you like both? then that means you don't like either one of them that much. so just walk away

What Guys Said 0