What do you think when you see a girl on her phone and smiling?

at gym? I always have my ear buds in and I'm usually texting because I have nothing else to do besides working out. So I'm curious to know if I look weird doing it because I see others doing it too but I think not as much as I text while working out. I'm also curious to know if you would think I'm smiling at a flirty text or something lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm attracted to a girl at the gym, I'll find an "excuse" to use the equipment she's using and try to tell her to hurry up and get off it, but in a playful way. If she reacts well, we take it from there. If she isn't amused, then I shrug it off and move on. All other girls that I'm not interested in, I completely zone out what they are doing with their phones or otherwise, and just get back to my workout.

What Guys Said 3

• Id think she's laughing at the text. Happend 100xs before

• Nothing else to do beside working out?,so what else more you want to do in gym ? pain your toe nails ? surf internet ? watch TV ?

• I want to slap that smirk off her face. The world sucks and it's nothing to smile about.

What Girls Said 2

• dude... whatever. I see someone smiling and think.. good for them? No one in their right mind is going to judge you.

• Yeah probably texting someone you like