Should I be the first to text him again sometime or should I just give up?

Shy guys please help!!

I really like this guy but he's shy but only to a certin extent (knowing we have already made out and exchanged numbers at a party) he told my friend after the party we were both at that he thought I was cute,funny, a really nice girl,&chill to hang with and I had to be the first to text him ..we texted for about 5 or 6 hours and its just so easy to talk to him ..he even told me it was good talking to me.i know I shouldn't always be the first to text him but I know that he is shy and won't do it first unless I'm willing to..im not sure what I should do about that. Should I be the first to text him again sometime (since he may not be comfortable texting me first yet) or should I just give up?

What Guys Said 1

• Just slap his face and tell him to man up.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he likes you, you should ask him to hang out.

• i want to so badly but I'm also a little afraid for some reason ha. we both also go to different colleges..him in ohio and me chicago but I get a lot of breaks (can come home whenever really) and my breaks are long breaks so if I were to ask him to hang out I would ask him over break..im just scared I guessn:/