Would you still date a girl even tho she throw'd up in your bed?

Haha! OK so this is really embarrassing but I went on a date we got hammered and I thruw up all over his bed ha ha omg! I'm so ashamed I texted him to apologize he said "sh*t happens" Whatever! I like him but that was so embarrassing I can't ever look at him straight in the face.

Most Helpful Guy

• i would still date a girl. who cares about that. it has nothing to do with what kind of person she is, it doesn't change her appearence, her personality, etc.

now if she makes a habit of throwing up on my bed every single weekend...yea I would kick her to the curb and save a lot of money on cleaning supplies and laundry detergent.

What Guys Said 13

• To be perfectly honest the fact that you got smashed on a date would be a deal breaker for me. I expect any mature adult woman worth my time to be able to exercise a bit more self control than that.

• When I was younger I wouldn't date a woman UNLESS she'd thrown up on my bed.

• He's just being polite, but no way will he ever take you seriously again!

• I'd still date her,

But I'd be pretty intolerant of her drinking from that point forward.

• I might, but would be concerned she doesn't know her limits when it comes to drinking. You threw up because you had one or five too many, right? Or were you sick?

• I know my limit I had to many the thing is I take pills and vitamin tubes wich help with diet and digestive etc.. point is I just started to drink them and my stomach got upset so it came out lol That has never happened to meI never throw up ever! Ugh! Can't believe it happened on a date haha!

• Good idea, you need to know if you like him sober or not. :)

• I do like him we where sober until the night came lol

• it sounds like he's a pretty laid back person. Depending on the circumstances, I could still date a girl who did that.

• huh I guess I'm more laid back then most guys.. honestly I wouldn't give a sht

• If it wasn't on his **** then You'll be fine hahaha :D

• LOOOLL. Yeah, I would. I think I'd be more likely to, to be honest.

• I would be furious and lose interest in you completely.

... just kidding. Nah us guys don't really care about stuff like that. Shit happens, we deal with it or ignore it.

• Hahaha! I think he lost interest I don't blame him it just sucks:/

• yeah I still would

• I would date a girl only,if she let me throw her up in the bed on first date itself =)

• If he's interested I doubt he'll care unless you start puking on his face on purpose.

What Girls Said 4

• my friend's current boyfriend spent 3 hours in the bathroom of our dorm puking his guts out while she took care of him before they started dating, and things are working out fine for them now.

• That sucks! But it depends on the guy. If he likes and cares about you then I doubt he'll care. I think you getting hammered on the first date would be more of an issue if anything. See how he acts. If he still continues to want to talk to you then you're good.

• Just make sure next time you throw up on his balls during fellatio, not spill it on the bed. Some guys find it sexy, as a kind of reward for being so "BIG"...

Huh?

• ROFL! Oh that's tragic man.

He's right, sh*t happens.. Lesson learned..