Where should I take a girl for first date ?

Where both in community college. And I want to hear your suggestions on were I should take her. She is much more outgoing then me so help :))

Most Helpful Girl

• something active, somewhat competitive. its fun to have a bit of competition and to do something together that can make conversation happen easily and naturally. something like bowling, rock climbing, swimming (hmm maybe not first date, that may come off weird :) ), golfing, paint balling, go carting, comedy club? lol it depends on the girl and her interests too. maybe go out somewhere to eat too or if there's food where you're going, great :)

What Girls Said 3

• you could get coffee.

or go do some lazer tag! :D

• take her dancing than out 2 dinner than walk her 2 her dorm and ask her if she had fun if she did ask her out again.if she says yes your good

• museum, arcade, bowling alley, concert, beach, hiking, dinner and a movie, etc.

What Guys Said 3

• If you have an alley near your college, bowling is a lot fun. So is mini-golf. An outgoing girl needs to have some energy burned off and you want to tire her out! Keeping her moving by such an activity is pure gold. It also gives you an opportunity to "show" her how to bowl. Grab her ball, tell her she's doing it all wrong and then toss her ball in the gutter.

Tease her and accuse her of cheating both at the bowling alley and the golf course. Don't take her too seriously and you'll ace the date. She probably just wants someone who is going to make her laugh. Make sure she laughs and you'll get date number two.

• I recommend anything other than a movie. You just don't get to spend enough time talking - unless that's your goal.

• Death metal concert.

She will love it.