What should I do?

My boyfriend and I are on break (I think). We broke up because he felt he rushed into our relationship and wants to spend some time being friends first before we continue. We haven't texted at all since then, except for him clearing up (randomly) that some girl he was talking to on Facebook was nothing but a friend and he didn't feel anything for her. I catch him looking at me still in classes or in the hallway but sometimes he doesn't make a move or anything to talk to me or anything and sometimes acts distant. I want to talk to him but I don't know if I should or not, and I don't know what's going on. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• He definitely likes you still. I think he just felt overwhelmed because things were moving fast (according to his own speed ;)) and therefore he wanted to break it and discover what he wants and what matters to him. Even though I don't believe in breaks, but in your case I believe he needs it to figure out himself. I am sure he still cares about you because he explained the girl on Facebook and is still keeping an eye contact. If he wasn't interested, he wouldn't have done that. What you need to do is give him some time to discover himself and know what he wants. If you tried to talk to him now, you will scare him off because he'd think you can't give him sometime on his own. He'd think that you don't care about him. Don't contact him till he does or till you feel that he wants you back. Don't ignore him on purpose or anything. Just keep yourself distant as well. I assure you he will appreciate it and will come around very soon. :) Let him miss you. ;)

• I will, thanks! =) I miss him like crazy and do wonder sometimes if he does too. He randomly came up to my lunch Friday just to tell me he played football in jrotc and got t-boned (which I asked him if he was OK and everything) but it was surprising, even my friends were shocked, and according to one he sat next to me with a big smile on his face (and when I saw him I "lit up like a Christmas tree" lol) So she's said she thinks he does too, but with the distance it's confusing at times.

• Ok =) thanks, you are very helpful!

• Anytime. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0