How often do you see your boy/girlfriend?

Not really for married people...I'm not married, and I only see my guy maybe once during weekdays, and then on weekends. He lives about 15 min away from my house & just wondering why he can't make an effort. How often do other couples like this tend to see each other? My boyfriend does work 40 hrs a week, but I think we should be able to see each other more than once during weekdays. How often do you see your guy/girl? How close do you guys live to each other? Do they work full time and still make time to see you?

0|1
2|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• My current boyfriend and I only see each other a week at a time a few times a year, because we're very long-distance.

But that doesn't count so I'll use my past relationships as examples. I usually only saw my boyfriends once a week, and we lived 10-15 minutes away from each other. I didn't mind it at all, I was usually busy too. The only problem I had was when my most recent ex started making time to see me less and less, but would still have time to hang out with other friends.

But "normal" isn't really important, what's important is that YOU are unhappy and you'd like to see him more often. Have you talked to him about this?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep, I sure have. He acts like it's no big deal, and it's enough for him.

• My boyfriend doesn't work right now, but he goes to school 6 hours a day, every weekday. I see him about 4 or 5 days a week. We live about 10 - 15 minutes away from each other.

0|0
    0|1