Why won't he talk to me?

So before I start you should know how it all started. Me and this guy were close friends in middle and he had a crush on me back then that I didn't return, I had to move so we went to different high schools after we finished middle school but we still kept in touch. We finally decided to meet up again our Junior year of high school and I like him now too. We've gone out on a couple of dates and theyve all gone great! He's Met my parents who are very strict and didn't exactly like him too much but besides that everything ha been going perfectly. I was wondering if we were officially in a relationship and he said he wanted me to be his girlfriend but right now, we're just friends and I told him he was really happy Because he didn't think he was my type. But we haven't spoken since then and it's been a week, I texted him once but he never replied. I think it's because I'm 16 and he's turning 18 soon because he always asks me when my birthday is. The thing is my parents don't mind the age difference but I can't tell him that if he doesn't text or call me :/ what should I do? Should I wait till I turn 17?

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should go ahead and try to tlak to him

0|0
    0|0