How do first dates in college normally end?

So this girl seems pretty excited for our date. And it's my first 'first date' in college. We are going bowling and then going out for food after. But my question is, how do most college dates end? As in kiss, make out, sex, ect...how do they normally end?

Just curious as to what I should be expecting :)

Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• Baaaaanging. Just kidding. It really depends on what type of girl she is. Know what I mean?

What Girls Said 3

• They usually end how everybody else that post said because it's only the first date. There's only sex involved if you're both looking for a one night staying.

• mines always end with a hug

i usually get a kiss on my cheek and then theyll tell me theyll talk to me as soon as he gets home

• I can't speak for other people's dates, but most of my dates end with a goodnight kiss or hug or we just say goodbye or plan another date.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, if you enjoyed the date and she thought so too, why not plan date number two? If things are going well, I don't recommend waiting till the end to kiss, it just make it awkward if you haven't kissed already during the date and then you have two people there not quite sure of what they want to do. A hug is a safe, but less bold move at the end.