Can friends with benefit sleepover?

This is actually my first friends with benefits experience and his too. My friends with benefits sleeps over all the time (when we have sex). We're actually co-workers.

1. He likes to cuddle.

2. He kisses me often when we're just laying in bed (throughout the night) on the forehead, lips, cheeks. yeah, anytime he gets his lips in contact or close to my face.

3. He rubs my back when we cuddle

4. He touches my body even when we're not having sex

5. We texts frequently, he asks what I'm up to and what I'm doing

6. He likes movie nights with me.

7. He always hugs and kisses me goodbye

He's a really nice guy. I've heard that friends with benefits cannot sleep over but can't there be exceptions or different types of Fwbs. Do you know what I mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I have a friend who I'm sexually intimate with, and we do all of that kind of stuff. Every time she's over, we sleep in the same bed and cuddle all night, and everything, and we kiss and hold hands, in public, too. We're very affectionate, just, and we love each other as friends, and tell each other frequently. And before all that is considered, we do everything regular friends do. It's sort of dancing between a sexual friendship and a romantic friendship, I think, thought we don't have romantic feelings for each other. I refer to things like that as 'Friend Amur', a play on the french 'Par Amur'.

And that's been fairly common, throughout my sexually active life... But at the same time, often at the same time, too, I've had friends I'm sexually intimate with, and we're really nothing more than friends. We fool around dispassionately and frivolously and we don't cuddle or even hug. It's always different, depending on the person. Every time is different, because every person is different.

• Don't worry too much about the 'what should and should never be's by the way, if you enjoy it, don't sweat it. It doesn't sound like either of you are confused or anything, about the nature of the friendship. As I said, it reminds me of some of my own ventures. I've never used the term 'Friends with Benefits' for that reason.

• Aw, thanks a bunch! Friend Amur... hm. :)

• ^^ You're welcome. And yesss. Par amur means 'Secret Lover', roughly. So, Friend Amur means 'Friend Lover', as in with the properties of lovers, but friends.

What Guys Said 2

• You guys sound more like a couple then fwb. Just my opinion but my expierences with fwb's were never that emotionally involved lol

• Are you sure he is a fwb? He seems much more into you than you think.

What Girls Said 2

• As far as I know, there's no "Friend With Benefits Rule Book". The two of you can do whatever you feel comfortable with. However, some people will choose to place limits on their FWB relationship to try to avoid falling for each other.

• It sounds a lot like he may have stronger feelings for you than he's been letting on.