I'm the one texting first lately.. Is this a bad sign?

Last few days, I've been the one to text the guy I'm talking to first, and the one day I didn't text him, he never contacted me either so we didn't talk all day. Which is different (he usually texts me first most days), but when I do text him he answers right away. Am I just over thinking this.. Is he pulling away, or just enjoying the fact that I'm texting first? How do I know when to stop texting? I don't want to be a pest

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you could be over thinking it. He could be busy ..or may he has a lot on his mind. Just try to see what's going on with him and maybe give him some space.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah he sounds like he is, and frankly, a guy that respects you will not not notice a text from you if he's interested in you. Phones can be weird, it's possible he's not seeing it in time and is not responding for other reasons.

• My guy friend told me today that he don't text his girlfriend back because that would mean he would have to continue texting back and forth. Not all men are the same that is just him. But I think you are all worked up for nothing. You two are just talking and he's not your man.