I haven't had my first kiss yet and I'm a sophomore in high school?

I Haven't had my fist kiss yet and I really want to but I feel as tho it would be a turn off for a girl if I told her that if she kissed me she would be my first. I'm not even that bad with girls, I just never got into a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• dont worry about it, there are bigger things to worry about in life. haha.

What Girls Said 3

• That would make it awkward, I think. You could tell her later? It's not like she has to know it right off the bat.

• This isn't something that's serious enough for discussion with her before hand. Kissing is not hard. Just pick a nice moment and go for it... or if the girl seems shy you might want to ask first. (Just be sure she WANTS to be kissed lol) Really, you're young and you may feel pressured to do certain things because it's expected of guys, but don't rush things. At your age having fun and learning how to be a good partner in a relationship is what's most important.

• So? I'm graduating high school in March and I haven't dated, kissed, held hands, nothing.

I am not devastated.

What Guys Said 1

• Why do have to tell her? I didn't tell my first she was my first. just act like youve done it before