Which prom dress should I get?

Which prom dress should I get?

link

link

link

link

link

I love them all, but I'm having a hard time deciding!

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one and the third one look amazing on you :) flip a coin :D

• Thank you!

• I R E A L L Y like the 3rd one. It fits you SO well. its so pretty.

man, I wish I could buy it :P

• The third one was actually one of my favorites, but as I look at how they all looked it's getting hard to decide. lol

What Guys Said 5

• I liked the red one, your hair looks very pretty in it too!

• The red and the blue/black are my favorites, personally I'd say the red goes better with your hair. But either would work I think.

• The red and blue one are very pretty..if I had tp pick Id pick the blue one...

• I love the first one where do you shop for them at?

• Usually you try to match the color of the guys vest and tie. If he's wearing a red vest and tie go with the red dress etc...also, prom is meant for LONG dresses, so stay away from short ones.

When I went (which I regret to this day, because I had a terrible time), I wore red and she wore a long red gown like the one in your first pic. Red happens to be my favorite color

• he matches the dress! not the other way around!

• That's what I was thinking lol

• Nope. She matched me. I told her what I was wearing and she matched me. Nice try!

What Girls Said 8