What's the funniest thing your date has done while you were out?

the more embarrassing the better we all know when they get nervous they tend to do silly things hey I have had my fair share of things...

Most Helpful Girl

• I went on a date with a guy who farted, audibly lol. He was trying to prove what a big tough man he was so he said "punch my abs"' and when he flexed I guess he did it too hard XD I thought it was hysterical though. He was SO mortified. He covered his mouth and his eyes were huge and I was cracking up. We ended up dating for 5 months lol

What Girls Said 1

• Picked his nose.

• ok I don't think we can blame that on nerves...what you say though

• lol I thought he was going for a bogey

• Oh, I don't know if he was but one sure came out. I think his booger was making it itch. hehe

What Guys Said 2

• this girl kept trying to get me to kiss her and I pretended not to notice the signs because I thought it was funny to see what she would do

• I made her took off her shoes just so I could see her toes lol she felt so embarrass but it turn out to be an awesome date after all