Should I tell my friend that his girlfriend is on a dating site?

Ok one of my friend's girlfriend is on a dating site that I am on and I know for a fact that their dating, only thing is she's talking to me and she doesn't know me nor that I know her boyfriend. So should I tell him?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES. You absolutely should. You don't want this to come back around to you if he finds out she's on that site talking to you. That looks pretty bad! So tell him, what he decides to do with the information is his call. All I know is I'd want to know if it was me. But be sure they are boyfriend and girlfriend and that it's official. Often people will date a couple people at a time then narrow out the one they want to get serious with :)

What Girls Said 4

• YES. Tell your friend.

• What a cheatin' floozy. Haha, just show your friend the site/her dating page.

• I personally think that you should tell the girl "yo bitch, I'm your boyfriends friend, grey the hell off this site"and then leave it alone. It's their own business

• mhmm

What Guys Said 0