He hasn't texted me.

ive been seeing this older guy (29, I'm 22) and we chill once a week. I know we like each other a lot and he always texts me like every day for the past 3 months. now we planned to chill every wednesday but he hasn't texted me in 2 days! am I overanalyzing or do you think he's lost interest? a pattern has broken so I can't help but feel paranoid.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry! You are a over reacting for sure, we all do it though! I'm sure he'll text you back soon. No need to worry! =)

What Guys Said 1

• From a mans point. He doesn't really need to txt you every day now as he can catch up with 2 or 3 days when he sees you. Rather then hello...i already know what you've done everyday...let get to bed! lol. He should defo txt you at the weekend tho...

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm why not just call and me like "Haven't heard from yah in a few days". Not sure if this is the question you wanted an answer from, bu that's all I can think to tell you. Are you ok with asking him that? I know a lot of girls I personally know would be like "Omg that's sounding like a controlling gf" but I don't think it is. I dunno...I'd call just to see what's up.