I looked at a text message on my guy's phone?

We were sleeping and his phone rang. It didn't wake him up but it did wake me up. I reached for his phone and opened it, it wasn't a call it was a text message. All it said was hey are you still up and his name. The number was not one I recognized. So I jotted it down I work for a major cell provider I used my cell data base to find out the owner of the cell. It turns out it is a woman who used to live here but moved away a few years ago. I had no idea he still kept in touch with her. She was a huge slut always in the bar being very skanky flirting with anyone who would buy her a drink, and doing more then that for them after they bought her drinks all night. I'm jealous and it's hurtful that he is still in contact with her years later. I know I had no right to look in his phone. I feel bad about invading his privacy. What would you have done in the same situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I've done this. If it's the middle of the night and something's buzzing I'm gonna make it stop no matter what it is. I'd say just ask him about it- just be like I answered your phone for you and your texts were open or something. Or just tell him that it woke you up, that's a hell of a lot simpler and understandable. Chances are that, if she's as bad as you say she is, she probably doesn't get when it's inappropriate to text and stuff like that. So yeah, I would definitely ask him. He probably won't even have thought about it in the way you are. But it's nice to know.

What Guys Said 1

• Ignored it, I mean the past is the past. If he's not messing with her now then why should it matter?

• I don't imagin he is messing with her now as she lives 1500 miles away, but it's not really the past if she is texting him last night, so that's what has me worried

• Some people manage to be strictly friends after flings or relationships

• I guess, after all it is my bed he is sleeping in ATM

What Girls Said 2

• You should ask him. It is odd for him to keep intouch with her specially secretly. If you don't it will chip away at you and ultimately your relationship. I would do it sooner rather than later.

• Invasive, much?