Guys, how would you react if this happened to you?

If a girl you'd seen before, but didn't really know, went up to you at a party and just kissed you right off the bat how would you react? What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably think she had too much to drink. If I thought she was attractive, I'd be mildly flattered, but also a bit annoyed that she took such a liberty. She could have gotten to know me better before assuming that's what I wanted. What if my girlfriend was at the party and saw that? Obviously, such a girl that does this, isn't thinking about what happens next.

What Guys Said 6

• Id feel really good..kinda surprised..but my confidense would go up especially if the girl is pretty..

my first love started like this..I was walking down the hall in 8 grade..and she just turned my body and pop kissed me..i though about it for the rest of the day lol

• I think my head would explode.

• Head = Blown

• have mini freak out in my head and maybe other stuff depending on what she looked like

• Play it cool, but I'd be pretty excited haha.

• Honestly? If she's cute at least, I would feel flattered. If she can look me in the eyes after and tell me "Didn't help myself from wanting to taste your handsome lips", I'll sure start to like her.

What Girls Said 0