Tell me a messed up story that you know of...?

Mine:

I met this guy online. And for the longest time we were best friends. Texted everyday talked on the phone most days. He was cool. He was like truly my first REAL friend. I told him many things..and I eventually fell in love with him. Well, four years went by of knowing him. We never got together even though I really wanted it more then anything in the world. I never saw any other guy but him, but he was so in love with this other girl. Anyways about 5 months ago I receive a call for this women. She asked me why I was calling the one number. I was like because I talk to caleb? (the guy). And she was like well I'm the mom and the number you call is not owned by a guy named caleb. In fact its owned by a girl. My daughter named Kayla. Before that she sent me a request on Facebook and mentioned it in the call. Well, a week went by and his cousin informed me he died in a car accident. I'm close to his cousin also and I've Skyped with his cousin. But if he was fake how could he die? And till this day after 5 months his cousin tells me how depressed he is over it. So I will never know if my first love is real :( Lol kinda f***ed up if you ask me.

Thanks for all the stories I enjoy reading them. I'm sorry to all of you or whoever these stories happpen to though. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not alone, the same thing happened to me, except it was for a year, and the guy was supposedly bisexual, then decided he is actually gay. I crushed on him for the longest of time, even while I started dating my now ex boyfriend. Anyway, a year later "he" says he lied to me and goes on webcam. It turns out it was a girl. Weird thing is, even though she hurt me, we're best friends to this day. It's been 5 years.

• wow. At least you guys are still friends.

• I've heard many stories like this. It's nice that yours ended in friendship.

• Yeah that's true. Most people think it's stupid to give a second chance to something like that though.

What Guys Said 24

• The cousin.. link

• a kid I know was with his girlfriend for over a year, but they hadn't had sex yet. I always thought it was kind of weird but whatever. anyway, I guess she wanted to lose her v card but he didnt, and she wound up sleeping with is best friend, after they had signed a lease to live together as roommates. now she dates the best friend

• That happens a lot. Like the girl cheating with the the guys best guyfriend.

• Most f***ed up story I know is a buddy of mine went out with his girlfriend for three years, and he still didn't get laid. She dumped his ass too.

• This is why you shouldn't put much trust or emotion into on-line dating. Who knows if the person even exists? It sounds like this Caleb--a pretty unusual name these days--was erally Kayla, a girl, just having fun.

• Maybeee...

Idk.

• Thats f***ed up.

• Well, I think it's fun. Another reason for you to beware of these internet sites, no?

• If you both talked on the phone wouldn't you be able to recognized if it's a girl or a guy's voice? When you talk to the cousin, did he tell you how long this Caleb guy has been dead? Was Caleb dead before or after you met him? Did the mother tell you she doesn't have a son? Caleb could be using his sister's phone all these time?

• Yeah and like the way he talked was not the mindset of a girl you know.

Yeah he told me that excact day that he did?

I never met him.

No she said she had two sons and a daughter.

Thats true but I doubt it.

Why wouldn't he just use his?

• Well cheer up. Look at it like the glass is half full. :P Just if you love a girl you love a girl. The optimistic part would be she has nice rack. If you ever date or marry her you will now have two coconuts to boink with xD

• WE DONT TALK THOUGH? Do you not understand that?

• It really would have been worth it if you took a little more time explainging that story. By the end I was like... whaaa?

So he died in a car crash and his sister was impersonating him, leading you on?

Well... the more bizarre it is the easier it would be to get over I think. The best I got was an actual person of the opposite gender who strung me along for their own emotional fulfillment. While they slept around and led on few others. Shatters your illusion of love as Stevie Nicks would say.

There are some seriously twisted people out there.

• No the lady said it was a girl all along? I don't know it was all just to weird. And I'm too confused about to even know wtf.

That is true though it took me a long ass time to get over it.

Awh I'm sorry there are many people liek that unfortunately. :(

• You know you sound condescending when you say "Awh I'm sorry" right? Sometimes I don't think people get that. Or perhaps you do.

• omg I have such a similar story. I wish I could give the details but I don't feel comfortable saying on a public question. But I will say that I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Maybe if we chat someday id love to share.. So f**ked up.

• This is just my opinion from the kinda vaguely described way you wrote this little anecdote. I think you were trolled for 4 years by a little girl called Kayla. I guess next time you will know not to get too attached to people you don't really know in real life. Anyway here is my anecdote

link

• Eh it was worth it because before I met him I was badly depressed and cuttting myself and he helped me threw that so whoever it was I'm thankful too.

Lol and I don't get what's so crazy about your story but okay.

• I guess for women it is normal for this sorta stuff to happen. For men it is not normal to get semi payed to hang out with someone. Just look at it that way ;)

• wow that's pretty f***ing deep. I have never heard a more twisted story in my life.

• Wow, that's f*cked up.

• Once upon a time, this girl gave her ex-boyfriend a blowjob and let him ejaculate in her mouth. Later on that same day, her and her friends meet up with her current boyfriend and they start making out. Her friends start laughing because they know she didn't wash her mouth out or brush her teeth after the blowjob.

• LMAO. nice akuski mask. I'm pretty sure that's what it is anyways..

• I used to watch but the fillers are so bad sometimes that I stick strictly to the manga. Wow, my nerdiness is showing.

• Lmao manga is good too. But like when there is action it just looks like a binch of scribbles and I don't have the imagination to imagine what the fights look like.

lol, And bleach has went downhill too :(

Lmao look at meeee.

• Yeah that's pretty sh*tty if you ask me.

• Some girl turned me down because I'm not 6 feet tall. DF? Messed up as it gets.

• i've been kicked in the balls by a girl..probably deserved it..but it hurt.

• Wow, that's a crazy story!

Have you looked up to find any history about the guy?

• I had sex with my best friend in the living room of one of our friends, while another friend of us lay next to us. She had a boyfriend.

Some weeks later I gave that friend who lay next to us a blowjob.

Yeah...

• I once stepped on a Lego block... :S

• I had an online girlfriend in high school.

We met online but eventually started talking on the phone. We spoke on the phone every night. She sent me pictures of her and stuff. We started having phone sex and we would send each other dirty photos.

This was before webcam chat was really a thing. I am not even sure if we could have done it. But if we could have, I would have tried the cam sex thing.

Well, She only lived like 4 hours away. I knew everything about her, including what school she went to.

We would always talk about me coming to visit her.

Well, one day, me and my guy friends decided to drive to her place. It was like 3 am. So we figured, we could catch her in the morning before school. I think we were on spring break and she was not.

Anyway, we brought a video camera to document this trip. It was important because the girl was the love of my life.

Any. I called her that morning when I was like half an hour away. I had woken her up... We met wendys nearby her house. It rurned out that she could not come..for some ridiculous reason. So I met her three friends. One of them was pretty hot and she talked to us. The two other were VERY big girls and had unattractive faces. The pretty girl took the camera and said something in it at one point when we were not watching.

So we left, and I didn't get to meet the love of my life.

On the way back...we had not slept. Actually, a Jehovah's witness tried to preach to use while we were at a gas station filling up. We had like 10 dollars left. The Witness gave us 20 dollars after we told the story.

Anyway, we were tired, had no money and needed to drive home. I was driving. My friends watched the video and then showed me the part where the hot chick was talking into the camera.

She pointed out that one of the super ugly chicks, the blond, was the girl I had been talking to the entire time. So I was having phone sex and saying I love you to this girl..that I apparently didn't even know. So, most of what she said was a lie. Things about her life, and her hobbies..afterschool job. All lies

Well, I could not drive anymore. I was so heart broken. It was extremely painful. I still am cautious about love to this day because of her.

Anyway...my friend...who had his drivers permit..and was like 16 , possibly 17, at the time started driving for me.

We had to get home. My friend knew a short cut we could take that led us directly to where I lived.

After I slept for like \6 hours, I awoke to my friends freaking out because we were lost.

At this point we were supposed to be home in our beds.

Problem was, we were somehow at Disney world.

yes...f***ing disney world.

And no, I didn't live in Orlando.

TRUE STORY

;-)

• Lmao best story evver.

But I'm sorry about what happen :/

Would you still would have loved her if she didn't lie?

And see if we base things off looks we will never get to know the reall good people left in this world.

• Hm lets see. One girl accused me of being the human incarnation of a pagan God called Moloch. A separate girl locked me in her basement and went psycho with a bat on my car after I broke up with her for kissing my friend.

I have ended up having sex with every close female friend I've ever had.

• This couple in high school, he was prom king and she was prom queen... adorable couple =) They dated for years and were ALWAYS together.. totally in love. Everyone talked about how cute they were and how they were going to get married one day. During Senior year it turned out she was pregnant.. the only thing is it turned out it wasn't his kid... She was having a secret affair with this 54 year old man she worked with at a pizza place. The guy (prom king) ended up going to the place with a gun and making threats and ended up getting arrested... f***ed up lol.

• try being 43 years old and still a virgin. the women I like, don't like me.

the women that want me, either need therapy, stomach stapling, or their tubes tied.

I am so lonely, I want to commit suicide, the only thing that keeps me from putting a gun in my mouth is the fact that I don't want to break my mother's heart, so I promised I would wait till she dies. sadly she is in good health, so I get to be lonely for several years yet.

• :( have you tried looking into bars/clubs? usually most girls are there with the intention of looking for a guy. also have you tried any dating websites? I know some people that have benefited from it! also I know a guy who was in a similar situation and what he chose to do was become very spiritual and channeled his depression into helping others (helping orphans in china, community service, etc)

• if I wanted to get laid I'd get a hooker!. I want a woman who wants me as much as I want her. sadly those women don't exist. and since god hates me, joining a cult (aka religion) is not gonna happen

• lol doesn't sound that f***ed up

i was raped and tortured my entire childhood (mostly mental abuse, some burns on stove and with cigarettes & heated up metal objects). my defense mechanism was to live with my head in the clouds - be the best person I could be and hope that I could find happiness in the future. got a full ride to an ivy league school. despite crippling depression and issues (which Apparently, I hid really well), got straight A's in college.

had my first consensual sex encounter (I guess losing virginity?) sophomore year in college. a month into dating, I walked in on her f***ing another guy.

was 2.5 years til I even bothered to do anything with another girl. after months and months of dating, I opened up to her about my past. She was loving and told me "your a beautiful person, and I love you", which is what I'd always fantasized about hearing. 2 weeks later she decided she couldn't handle being with me. She felt bad and said "she was sorry". then she started banging another guy. she had only dated me because she had thought I was a player... for some reason.

A year after that, a gorgeous girl who just wanted something casual. She had given everything to her ex-boyfriend, and all I was getting was a shallow shadow of what he had gotten for years. felt cheap and dirty. I left her after she treated me like sh*t. on the drive home it was raining bad. hydroplaned off the road down a hill, crashed my car, almost died.

have absolutely no faith left in anything in life anymore, approaching mid 20s. only so many years of defeat and hurt before you're too numb and f***ed up to care. went to school so I could be a law enforcement officer, was in fact 40 days from starting academy but

A. am now too physically f***ed up after car accident

B. don't care anymore about helping anyone anywhere.

trying to go back to school for an engineering degree, but no full ride this time, so gotta work to save up money before I go back. I'm healing up and should be 80% in a year or 2, given I remain dedicated to physical therapy.

so nah I don't feel bad for your story.

• i want to say I'm sorry for all that you've been through..but I'm afraid that sounds too ..generic...but if it means anything to you I really do feel for you..if that doesn't mean anything to you then I understand as well

• them but if you were someone I knew, I know you would be someone I would view in high regard because of all the challenges you overcame and for who you are.

You have a good education, just use that to get rich and you are set in life.

• thank you, rotarymoon. Yeah, that's my plan... the world is ripe with economic potential, and I intend to make a lot of $$$ in this life. heck, even if all I can have with women is easy FWBs and NSA relationships, I am... SO okay with that.

There is depth in so many things in this world that make life worth living... I just want to have my posh apartment, my art work, travel all around the world, experience the exotic and the profound...

heh life full of potential, right.

• Yeah never have an online relationship. It is very complicated and I know of a story where a man & a women met online and eventually fell in love through their emails. However they both had spouses so they first divorced them and then met up. Things however didn't seemed to be going as they liked. They ultimately sought the help of a counselor and after hearing their issue for some time. He put the two in different rooms with a computer each and they had what they were looking for again. Basically they fell in love with their online identities but didn't find themselves compatible in person.

• i wouldn't say that, me and my boyfriend met online, we waited a long time to see each other and 5 years later we are still together.

• @AslinnNight - Good to hear that...in that case I guess its just a risk. I mean of course nothing is ever absolute...silly me!

I should have said it as Online relationships can be a bit more risky because of the following (above mentioned) factor.

• Woman online pretended to be multiple people her friend was the backup to make her look more legit.. She would be a bit** and other girl was real sweet and totally made me fall for her but kept bailing car accident one time she was in jail, Xmas eve even! Weird she knew all the locations in city, was just as funny as me which is super rare. Even her ex boyfriend a real dude from my old high school went along with it.

She still pops on every few months and says hi which is pretty creepy that she thinks that's somewhat human.

I linked the old number to Facebook and it came out to be some chubby girl in Arizona not sure if there was another person involved or what the punch line is

Sounds illegal and made me not trust anyone :/

What Girls Said 21

• My cousin got dumped because his girlfriend wanted him to be more like edward cullen...how sad and messed up is that?

• whaa.. umm..

oh, I don't know, my whole life is one big messed up story right now.

• My friend was best friends with this guy, but he had crazy feelings for her and said that they either had to be together or he had to let it be and go, because it hurt him so much. So they began a relationship. When things got sexual, she found out that he wasn't really interested in sex. She dressed up, showed up naked, tried lots of different things and still she couldn't even get him to come. Once, she started feeling him up and he said "How would you feel if I was trying to touch you all the time? Can't we just hang out?" It was really hurting her feelings.

So she asked him what fantasies he had. He said sometimes he thought of having a threesome with another guy. They still hardly had sex, but then one time they tried doing doggy and he came quickly... They were together for almost a year with a terrible sex life. They broke up recently because he admitted that he may not be straight (a real shock, no?).

• My ex found out he's HIV positive. Didn't think to tell me his mom told me I should get tested I did it's negative but have to go back in 2 months and then in 6

• i don't get it,

did you ever actually meet this guy? wouldn't you recognise he was a girl if you d if you d talked on the phone?

you new him for over 4 years but never actually met the guy? and if you didn't meet hm in real life, how could you possibly be in love with someone you had only ever talked to on the phone and the internet?

if you don't meet them in real life it doesn't count as REAL.

• No we never met, and well yeah he sounded and acted like one on the phone.

Maybe I loved him but was not in love. Idk. If you knew what he got me threw you would understand.

Im all about love, I'm a hopeless romantic after But I think it was real even though I never met him. Idk. I know some people are against that sh*t...but yeah.Whatever I don't care what all you stupid people think anyway. After all you are all stupid.

• You're right, you DON'T get it. Unless you've been there, you really have no place making such arrogant comments. You fail.

• My crush never flirted with me. My Crush's dad hitted on me.

• Where are you from? I know a girl kayla who would do something like that. Anyways, I hate to say it like this but an online relationship is very hard to end in love though I guess it did for you. Just pick up the pieces and move on that's all you can do. GL

• WI. I know. They say it can't happen but eh. How is it not after that many years you know?

I have thanks :)

• "Coll story bro, tell it again."

I can tell you a lot of messed up stories.

Yours don't even compare..

• Sorry, I totally don't get it.

• My ex best friend, who has known me for over 11 years, accused me of being a lesbian and coming on to her. This happened last year by the way. I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain why she's my ex best friend.

• My mom's having an affair with the town's mayor, who is also married. The guy's son found out who I was (I didn't even knew that my mom was involved with his dad at the time) and tried to attack me and my friends with a pitbull that was obviously trained to fight. The only thing that kept me from being disfigured by that dog was my boyfriend.

true story.

• online dating = bad. same thing happened to my ex best friend. she met some creep online and claimed he was her first boyfriend and she wanted to move to his country and adapt his children she was only 18 by the way such a dumbass, and I was like being the good friend trying to knock sense into her and she said I was being jealous because she had a boyfriend and I didn't I was like wow what? so it came between our friendship and she finally realized he was a creep and ended things with him, he threatened to kill her and knew wherre she lives and stuff and we had to report it to the police.

seriously don't date online its not cool. you can't trust anyone on the internet. it also makes you an insecure and desperate person, like you can meet so many guys in person why would you wanna resort to online? the only couples I know that met online and succeeded are those that met on eharmony or match.com kinda stuff because those require you to meet in person and find people that live in your area.

• use one of your friend's number and call the number you have, and ask you want to talk with kayla...and see what they would reply back!

• I knew of a 50 year old man who lived with his mom. He was pretty much a moocher and she pretty much paid for everything of his. His paychecks went to booze and eventually hookers. Maybe drugs. We weren't sure. There was just a really strange period where he was getting involved with some shady people.

Anyway, he got fired from his job. I don't remember if he got another one or not, but his mom was like in her late 70s and had various health issues, but he just pretty much stayed at home and lived off of her income, which was social security. Didn't help her around the house and was pretty much a bum and would go to bars and stuff.

She eventually died and I don't remember the specifics, but he didn't tell the rest of his family (siblings mostly). Why? He was living off her income and taking advantage of the situation. He may have pawned off some of her belongings. The only reason the rest of the family found out because he was put in the predicament of having to do something with her body. After she'd died, he'd left her at the hospital/morgue (whichever it was) for the max amount of time (30 days). He had to contact the family to find out what they wanted to do because the morgue would just cremate her and that was that.

So he basically left his dead mom and went off to do whatever, didn't contact the family for almost a month after, and only did so because he was being pressured by the hospital/morgue to do something about her body/funeral arrangements.

This guy was probably one of the most disgusting human beings I'd ever met. Total loser.

• I met a guy online once when I was very, very young and he was much older. I had a low self esteem and liked talking to him until he told me how horny he was all the time and how much he wanted to f***. after that I freaked out, blocked his number, and never again talked to guys online.

• I overheard a girl at school tell this girl how her ex boyfriend cheated on her with a man while they were together and then she found out that her best friend slept with her ex boyfriend

• you might be a lesbo because you don't know if it really was the guy or the girl.

• i don't have a messed up story...But I feel sympathy for you towards this situation.

• mine:in high school this guy and I came in the same class. first we were in the same clique, then I fell in love with him. he fell in love with my friend but she didn`t want him. he fell a bit in love with me but then another friend if mine came arround and made him fall in love with her but she didn`t want him. then this guy and I were best friends and finally he fell in love with me (so did one of my other male friends who was also one of his best friends and this friend is now in love with me again but I still don`t want him) I was his first big love, he was mine and I was just so afraid to loose him and so I was extremely jealous...7 months later it ended because he got drunk and kissed another girl. I really wanted to die during this time! he was my everything and I had to see him everyday in school. he run after another girl but she didn`t want him but never told him so that he always tried to be near her. half a year later we made out but he said he doesn`t want a relationship he wants to whore arround at a ball...i kind of hated him then but I still loved him...we became friends, we made out, I was angry, we became friends again, we made out, and I accepted it and thought that one day we will be together...well at a party this chick (the same I mentioned before) came arround and he was all over her again and so I ignored him and spent time with one of his best friends and I finally became a couple with one of his best friends. when he realized it he was like "yeah I am happy you have found someone" but a year later he told me that this was sh*t and he felt bad, we became really close friends and we wrote often on Facebook and it seemed like he wanted me back (he said things like: do you remember the time when we kissed and a teacher saw us/when I never wanted to go home but my dad was already waiting in the car/...) a bit more than a year later I broke up with his friend and a few days after that we had a kind of date...(but this was in autumn and I knew he was making out with the same chick that always crosses my plans since summer...) well actually my ex was flirty on Facebook but I had a strange feeling and I asked him if they are a couple now and he said yes! since that our friendship (which was really close like we wrote nearly daily on Facebook) isn`t the same anymore...(althought he isĀ“still flirty when we write sometimes...)and the damn thing is that I want him back! so this is an extremely f*cked up story but I promise that this won`t be the end!

• WOW that was a hard ready, your friends are periods and commmmmmmmas!

• Yesterday, my boyfriend told me that he loves me but doesn't know whether he will fall in love with me or not. There's a big difference between the two situation in my language, I can't explain it in English; I can say that you love your family, friends, job etc. but fall in love only with your lover. So, I'm still in the first group of love and can't change it. I'm confused and messed up.

• I know what the two types of love you are talking about. And its hard to execpt that when you are love with the person. I hope you find someone eventually that loves you the same.

• I met a guy at a party, we started getting close, he asked me out and I said no (even though I liked him) because my parents wouldn't be OK with the age difference (and I had been drastically trying to please my parents at the time). And so, he proceeds to ask out my best friend. She says yes even though she knew I was hating on myself for saying no. He gets violent with her out of no where, she obviously runs screaming to me. He says he never meant to hurt anyone, and then pretends to commit suicide to get our attention (I know for fact that it was a false "attempt", I'm not just being mean). She claims she didn't do anything wrong, he claims he didn't do anything wrong. And then he yells at me for being angry at her.

• Uhm wow that guy is messed up in the head and maybe its a good thing you said no then.