Is there something wrong with me? Why can't I find a date?

I'm 18 only been in one relationship and that ended awhile back, but he really was the only guy I have dated, I talk to guys and I have no problem meeting them and going up to them and talking and flirting but it never goes anywhere beyond that and I have no idea why, is it because I come off too strong what? I def am not bad looking I play volleyball do ROTC so I have a lean body I'm five eleven I have long hair and I hardly wear any makeup, and I'm pretty down to earth and its not like I'm stupid or anything I'm majoring in advanced criminology so I don't understand why I have little to no luck with guys dating wise, talking with them is no problem but other then that nothing...help!

Most Helpful Girl

• I get what you mean! Guys can be simpleminded sometimes...So even if you try your hardest the other party may not really understand your intentions! I don't think that there's anything wrong with you! Maybe the problem lies with the way you express yourself...The fact that you are strong willed and confident can make a guy feel inferior to you and unable to make a move...Or even categorize you to the friend zone! But I really don't suggest to change your attitude or play dumb just to attract some guys! Be yourself and I'm sure that there will be millions of guys waiting for you! :)

• Awe well thank you! And you are so right they can be simple minded but I'm def not.going to.change who I am just to get a guy idts lol

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be afraid to take it to the next step yourself. There could be someone of your friends right now who really like you but you just didn't notice or gave it a shot.

• On the other way around for me soemtimes lol

What Girls Said 0